Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Elephant in the Room

I've been searching for a piggy bank for Eme for the past few months-- and couldn't find a cute one.  So logically, I decided to branch out to Elephant banks.  I found the perfect one at Chapters.

Isn't it adorable?  It looks so cute in her room...


And I think we're officially transitioning out of the "change table" phase-- after weeks of wrestling with Emerson and pictures frames from her gallery wall going flying across the room, we're moving her down to the floor.  My baby's growing up!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what age is she now? My son just turned 1 last week and we have had several recent episodes of kicking the picture frame off the wall. It never even crossed my mind to move him to the floor :) Maybe it's time??

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Awww, I love the elephant! A few weeks ago I got the blue whale piggy bank from Chapters. It is also adorable. :)