Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why I love craigslist so much...

I've loved these white lack Ikea bookshelves forever.


They are simple and stylish.


They are also very functional.


You can put pretty stuff on them... or pile a whole lot of junk onto them!


You can also put a couple together for a custom bookcase look...


But best of all-- they're cheap.  Especially when you find two of them on craigslist for $50 bucks... $50 for a PAIR!  And since they are now discontinued at Ikea-- you better believe I snatched those babies up!  It was probably one of the highlights of my weekend.

And that-- my friends-- is why I love craigslist so, so, much.

Pictures to come.

(all images via pinterest)

2 comments:

Erica said...

can't wait to see the results of your plan! where will they go?

Flowers2boys said...

Great find... lucky lucky!

Looking forward to seeing how you dress them!