Friday, March 18, 2011

Yup. I like it a lot.

As I enjoy my morning coffee, I like to flip through a few of my favorite blogs.  Blogs and coffee... what a great combination.  One of my daily reads is Young House Love-- if you haven't heard of it or checked it out-- you must.  The blog is written by a young couple who document the ups and downs of renovating and decorating a house.  They're funny, quirky, and have some fun projects that are worth checking out.  Today's post was about this awesome gallery wall they put up in their hallway.


As soon as I saw the pictures I thought about the all white gallery wall I put up in our hallway-- same idea... only this one is way more awesome.  I love it.  It almost makes me want to add more to my wall. Hmmm....

4 comments:

tan said...

I also love that blog and I love yours too! I saw that photo wall today too and I would love to do something like that...someday! I have to admit I copied one of your ideas from your house. I put 3 large frames in our kitchen eating nook just like yours!! So thanks for blogging and I always enjoy reading:)
Tanya

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqueline said...

I love this wall, I also love your photo wall in your hallway. I am currently collecting white frames for a huge wall in our house. I can't wait to see to see what you might add to your wall if you decide to. Take care Jacqueline

Amy Smith said...

that wall is pretty much fantastic.