Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Six Random Facts About Me...

Well, Jamie wanted to know six random facts about me, so here it goes...
1. I had my belly button pierced the year that I was at Bethany. Erin Sawatsky and I decided one day that we should go and get it done. The funny thing is that we were not even really friends at that point of the year. Needless to say, after that traumatic event, we were tight.
2. I get the newspaper every day, although I never read it. I only look at the flyers to see what kinds of deals are out there for the week.
3. Hands down, my consistently favorite place to eat is McDonalds. (Doug is shouting "Don't say it!!" in the background as I write this.) To me there is nothing more satisfying than a big Mac and fries.
4. I like to work out.
5. In February of this year I saw Malcolm from "Malcolm in the middle" in the Houston, Texas airport. It sure was exciting.
6. I am not very skilled in the art of blogging, yet. In trying to create this post I almost deleted my entire blog.

I guess I need to tag someone else now! Just to make it intresting, I am going to tag Doug, Nate, and Erik. If their names appear in a blog, they're fair game.


7 comments:

Jamie said...

Ha, ha - We'll see if Erik posts anything.
I ditto you on the McDonald's thing, though Erik never lets us go there anymore... :(

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Elissa - you are going to have to tell Nate the importance of writing 6 random facts... because otherwise it may never happen. Hope you are having a great day!

Anonymous said...

Elissa, I may be only two years old but I think I know my fast food outlets. Wendy's beats McDonalds any day of the week and makes much better nuggets in the kids meal. So there!!! When are you and Doug going to come visit sometime?

Your cousin Owen

Anonymous said...

Elissa, I may be only two years old but I think I know my fast food outlets. Wendy's beats McDonalds any day of the week and makes much better nuggets in the kids meal. So there!!! When are you and Doug going to come visit sometime?

Your cousin Owen

Anonymous said...

Hi Elissa,
Guess I don't know much about blogging either as somehow Owen's comments made it in here twice. Sorry about that!

Aunt Char

Ej said...

Hey Elissa,

Glad to see another blogger! Yu are doing great (most of us are one click away from accidently deleting our blogs).

Erin

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Infrared portable saunas saunas far infrared saunas far http://www.running-shoes-6.info/modafinil-sell-canada.html modafinil+use+for+stress bmr healthquest clinical trials modafinil schizophrenia Delta airlines complaint office Bingo film Bag duffel tennis mitsubishi galant fender trim Beach business california card huntington discount mexican pharmacy that sells modafinil or provigil